We are legal American citizens and
we must show our ID's when:
1. Pulled over by the police.
2. Making purchases on our department store credit card.
3. When I show up for a doctor's appointment.
4. When filling out a credit card or loan application.
5. When applying for or renewing a driver's license or passport.
6. When applying for any kind of insurance.
7. When filling out college applications.
8. When donating blood.
9. When obtaining certain prescription drugs.
10. When making some debit purchases, especially if we're out of state.
11. When collecting a boarding pass for airline or train travel.
We're sure there are more instances,
but the point is that we citizens of the former United States are required to prove who we are nearly every day!
Why should people in this country illegally, be
Why shouldn't we guard our borders as closely as every
other country in the world does?
Go ARIZONA !!!
Only 68% will forward this on...
Should be a 100%!