Sometimes it's well meaning but misguided individuals and sometimes it's a paid informant or agent provocateur.
Other times it's an individual that likes stirring up the pot just for the fun of doing it.
Either way videos such as the following only pose more questions than they answer.
More than likely these are Marine Corp Mercedes-Benz Gelandewagen 290's.
A brief mention is made of this,
but the YouTube page states that,
"CLOSE INSPECTION OF THESE
VEHICLES REVEALED NO IDENTIFYING MARKINGS OF ANY KIND,
FOR ANY MILITARY UNIT AND/OR NATIONALITY."
The vehicles are marked "Pendleton CA" in handwritten marking on the door,
meaning the Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton in California which is home to the
I Marine Expeditionary Force<
and two of its major subordinate commands – the 1st Marine Division and
the 1st Force Service Support Group..
The questions we would most like answered are:
1. Where were these two flatbed semi's coming from? (Dock or a Warehouse in NC?)
2. If the flatbed drivers were friendly, what did the shipping manifests say?
3. Video says drivers barely understood or spoke English.
(What language did they speak?)
4. What company were the the flatbeds with or were they independent drivers?
5. Why no video record of the flatbed's license plates?
6. Was Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) performed on the vehicles?
(Was Radio Frequency IDentification (RFID) detected?)
There are numerous other questions that come to mind,
but as he did post a disclaimer that he is "no expert",
we are left to ponder.
A Nationwide Membership Based Organization