The Connecticut Survivalist Alliance (CSA),
has been monitoring an initiative by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), that is called "predictive policing" by activists, and is called harassment by those of us in the Patriot
(Sovereign-Citizen), Militia and Survivalist communities.
The FBI is targeting what they call "Lone Wolves", the program is called the "Lone Wolf Initiative".
The "Lone Wolf Initiative" was started shortly after Barry Soetoro usurped the
It is reported that the Secret Service (SS) is also participating in the "Lone
Details of the "Lone Wolf Initiative" that have been made public are:
• Reviewing records in domestic terrorism investigations that may point to more
• Analyzing records for suspicious purchases at fertilizer or chemical suppliers
whose materials could be used in bomb making.
• Checking rolls of prisoners scheduled for release or who have been recently
released for past links to extremist groups.
Details that have not been made public are:
• Conducted unwarranted electronic surveillance of cellular telephones, landline
telephones and Internet traffic.
(Instant messengers, e-mail, sites visited)
• Discreet physical surveillance of individuals. (Including aerial surveillance)
• Using "agent provocateurs" to cause "Lone Wolves" to act in a manner which will lead to an arrestable offense.
Reports are coming in from around the country of individuals being harassed by
federal law enforcement and government informants. We also were asked to look into the
demonization of a group in Vermont that is being called a "heavily-armed religious survivalist
group" by the media.
The group calling itself "Mission New England" is a born-again Christian group
which is said to be led by John Maniatty of Frugal Squirrel notoriety. The reported point of contention is a access to a road which the Craftsbury, VT Select Board had approved the installation of a gate upon back on June 30th of 2003.
The gate is supposed to be kept unlocked and there appears to be an issue over
warning signs that the Select Board demanded. Expect to see a criminal complaint within 3 months so authorities can search Mission New England's 276-acre property which the media calls a "276-acre compound".
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF),
will most likely be called in to conduct the raid (do the dirty work),
as John Maniatty is a "class-3 firearms dealer".
As one CSA member calls it,
"the Vermont Waco waiting to happen".